Radiology is considered to be one of the key strengths of any hospital. An efficient, high-quality and well equipped this department increases better diagnosis which leads to an expected level of patient satisfaction as a result, improves patient care. The ESH radiology department caters to outpatients, inpatients and emergency cases. Reporting is done via a digital platform, which is connected to a high-end PACS system which enables treating Doctors to assess the patient reports on a real time basis.
- CT Scan
- Interventional Radiology/Angiography
- Digital X Ray
- It is the department where various medical devices are used to diagnose diseases.
Medical Devices Working with X-Ray
- X-Ray: It is used in the diagnosis of bone and lung diseases.
- Mammography: It is used to diagnose breast diseases.
- Bone Densitometry: It is used to measure bone density in the diagnosis of osteoporosis.
- Computed Tomography (CT): It is used to diagnose all diseases. The sectional view of the body is viewed.
- Angiography = DSA = Digital subtraction angiography: It is used to diagnose vascular diseases.
Medical Devices Working with Sound Waves
- Ultrasonography: It is used to diagnose the disease of the organs under the abdomen.
- Color Doppler Ultrasonography: It is used in the diagnosis of vascular diseases.
- Devices Working With Radiofrequency Waves
• MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): It is used to diagnose diseases of all body structures, especially the brain and muscle-ligament structures.