Dr. Sarmistha Gupta
- Life member of Indian Radiology and Imaging Association
- Indian Breast Imaging Society
- Life Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
- Visiting fellowship at Department of MRI, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- Member of European Society of Radiology
- Member of Radiological Society of North America
- More than 18 years of experience in Diagnostic imaging with specialisation in MRI, CT , Sonography, dopplers, Mammography, X-ray and image guided FNACs and Biopsies.
- Trained in Onco Imaging in Tata Memorial Hospital and Research Centre , Mumbai, India.
- Worked in many prestigious institutes in India , teaching faculty ( Assistant Professor)in Medical college before shifting to Dubai.
- HOD Radiology in Zulekha hospital, Dubai and Specialist Radiologist in NMC Specialty Hospital, Dubai
CLINICAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES OFFERED
She has extensive work experience in MRI, CT including CT coronary angiography, Sonography and Mammography. Her expertise is in Onco imaging, women’s imaging and image guided interventions. Her areas of interest are head and neck and GI imaging . Dr. Sarmistha has vast experience in anomaly scans. She is a very dynamic Radiologist and has participated and delivered guest lectures in many CMEs and international conferences . She has publications in indexed journals and participated in many clinical trials of Breast cancer and Head and neck cancer