Dr. Kurian Ninan
- D Radiology
- Fellowship in Cross Sectional and Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- Has 7 + years of professional experience in Radiology.
- Trained in Cross Sectional Imaging, McMaster University, Canada and in Joint Imaging, Harvard University, U.S.A.
- Clinical interests are in Abdominal-Imaging, prostate Imaging and Chest Imaging, Joint imaging, MSK intervention and other non-vascular intervention procedures.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED
- Diagnose a wide range of medical and surgical conditions using conventional X-ray, barium studies, IVP and mammogram.
- Perform different ultrasound studies including abdomen, pelvis, thyroid , scrotum, transrectal ultrasound and doppler scans.
- Reporting of all CT and MRI studies including cardiac CT.
- Special areas of interest include abdominal imaging, cardiac imaging, prostate MRI imaging, joint and musculo-skeletal imaging.