Medical Care Specialty for
Infants, Children and Adolescents
The acknowledgment of child development during growth is very important and that’s why Pediatricians play a significant role in the health and future of children. Medical testing and treatment methods, for young children and teens, differ greatly from those of adults, which brings the need for different types of pediatric specialties.
Children usually require regular routine visits to specialized pediatricians in order to monitor their growth and development as well as to get the needed vaccination to maintain good health.
Visit our Pediatricians if the child is facing common pediatric disorders like:
- Common Cold
- Fever & recurrent infections
- Bacterial Sinusitis
- Sore Throat
- Ear Pain
- Abdomen Pain
If your child has cold-like symptoms lasting longer than a week or two or develops a “cold” at the same time every year, talk with your doctor, who might diagnose an allergy.
Ask our pediatricians if you suspect any Allergic symptoms in your child;
- Chronic Cough
- Allergic Rhinitis (sneezing – itchy nose – stuffy nose/throat – coughing)
- Food Allergy (stomachache – vomiting – diarrhea – swelling – losing conscious)
- Respiratory Distress (Asthma Exacerbation, Bronchiolitis, croup)
- Eczema & skin infection
Some children suffer from urinary tract problems; these problems could be hereditary since birth or acquired.
Ask our pediatricians if your child is facing Renal disorders;
- Urinary Tract Infection (bed wetting problems – pain – burning micturition – frequent need to pee)
- Glomerulonephritis (Blood in the urine – swelling – hypertension)
- Swelling of the eyes or the lower limbs
- Foamy urine, Red color or tea color urine
- Not passing enough urine
- Impaired kidney function
- Kidney Malformations by birth or diagnosed later
Obesity or not gaining weight is increasing in children due to the unhealthy lifestyle and the lack of physical activity which may lead to many serious and chronic diseases in the future.
Follow up regularly with our pediatricians to ensure that your child is following a healthy food plan that suits him/her in each stage of the developmental growth.
From providing care from birth to early adulthood, diagnosis, and treatments of varieties of illnesses, to disorders or ailments, which occur specifically in infants, children and teenagers – our pediatricians help in tracking and recording medical records, histories, and growth until they are about 18 years of age…