Dr. Amjad Mouhammad Haider
- CABP Certificate of the Arab Board of Pediatric 2006.
- MD Master’s Degree Pediatrics and Child health, advanced pediatrics from the university of Damascus_ Children Hospital 2001 -2005
- CSBP Certificate of Syrian Board of Pediatric 2005
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine.University of Damascus 1995_ 2001
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Treatment for all general pediatric cases which requiring intravenous fluids and further investigations such as: Pneumonia, Dehydration, Gastroenteritis, Urinary-Tract-Infection etc.
- All Respiratory Illness that require Inhalation therapy like
- Acute asthma
- Pneumonia and others.
- Unclear Diseases that need further investigation and Diagnosis.
- Educational activities, parent education on handling diabetes mellitus, asthma and others.
- Eating disorders.
- Well-baby care, whereby growth and development of babies are assessed and monitored.
- Abdominal pain and Gastrointestinal issues.
- School Entrance Physical / Sport.
- Developmental Delay
- ENT infections
- Chronic Disease
- Well Child Check Up
- Child Development Assessment
- Diagnosis of Behaviour Disorders ,Autism ,ADHD in childhood.
- Headache and related Neurological Complaint
- Obesity in children.
- Membership from EAP, European Academy of Paediatrics.
- Dubai Health Authority DHA License – Consultant pediatrics.
- MOH and DHCC licenses – Consultant pediatrics.
- Syrian Association of paediatrics SAP.
- Syrian Association of Neonates SAN.
- Syrian Doctors Syndicate SDS.
- Syrian Arab Red Crescent SARC.
- Consultant pediatrician and the Head of pediatric and Neonatology Department, Belhoul Speciality Hospital BSH – Dubai – UAE 2016_ 2021.
- Consultant pediatrics BEH Belhoul European Hospital.
- Dubai Health Authority DHA-Hatta and Lattifa Hospitals. 2014-2016.
- Head of Pediatric and Neonatology Department Alshurouk speciality Hospital Private hospital – Rif Damascus – Syria 2006 – 2013.
- Private Clinic 2006 till 2013
- Syrian Arab Red Crescent – Rif Damascus Branch: Member, field pediatric