Dr. Omar Diab Muhammed
- SNBH, The Swedish National Board .Pediatrics.2014
- NBHS, The Norwegian National Board.Pediatrics.2010
- Training in Pediatrics gastroenterology in Haukeland university hospital Bergen, Norway.2010
- MD, University of Oslo, Norway.2002
- MBCHB, Bagdad.1998.
Dr.Omar Diab Muhammed is a Norwegian and Swedish board-certified consultant pediatrician with more than 15 years of experience in pediatrics in Norway.
- Newborns check-ups, well baby visits, vaccines and Development assessments.
- Handles both general pediatric and emergency situations.
- General Pediatrics services and vaccines
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn`s and Ulcerative colitis)
- Motility disorders, including abdominal pain, gastroesophageal reflux ,constipation (Involuntary defecation).
- Food allergies, milk protein allergy ,eosinophilic esophagitis and allergy.
- Chronic diarrhea including celiac disease, GI infection, bacterial overgrowth.
- Pasients and family education for newly-diagnosed, celiac disease ,IBD, and diabetes mellitus.
- The Norwegian Medical Association.
- The Norwegian specialty Association.
- The Norwegian subspecialty society for pediatric gastroenterology.
- Health authority of Abu-Dhabi, Consultant license.
- Senior consultant pediatric, Mediclinic airport hospital Abu-Dhabi.
- Chief of IBD section in Stavanger University Hospital ,Norway.
- Deputy director of gastroenterology division in Stavanger University Hospital, Norway.
- Senior consultant pediatric, Stavanger university hospital, Norway.
- Pediatric residency at Kristiansand, hospital of southern Norway.
- Responsible for several local courses and congresses for general practitioners both in general pediatric and in pediatric gastroenterology,Norway.
- Teaching and supervising junior doctors in pediatric department, stavanger university hospital, Norway.
He earned his medical degree from Al-Mustansyriah university –Bagdad.
He completed his specialization in pediatrics from Stavanger University hospital in Norway.
- Neonates care:
- Pediatric care: