Erectile dysfunction is one of the most important problems faced by men, if we want to know the treatment we must know its causes.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction in Men:
- Diseases of the arteries and cholesterol, which lead to narrowing of the arteries of the penis and weak blood flow
- Venous leakage due to a weakness of fine muscles or a getting hit on the male sensitive part, which is one of the causes of erectile dysfunction during ejaculation.
- Hormone imbalance: Prolactin, Testosterone and thyroid hormone all lead to sexual weakness, erectile dysfunction and decreased desire.
- Drugs: pressure, depression and psychological drugs, is one of the most important causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Neurological diseases.
- Smoking and obesity
Diagnosis of Erectile dysfunction in men:
- Check cholesterol, diabetes, and hormones.
- Vascular ultrasound to measure blood flow.
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction in men:
- Quit smoking, diet and exercise.
- Modification of any hormonal imbalance.
- Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Viagra).
- Needles to enlarged arteries.
- Implanting erectile stents leads to best results and is the best treatment for severe erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Yaman Al Tal provides all these treatments using the best methods and the latest surgical methods.
- British board of urology
- British fellowship in prostate and kidney cancer imperial college NHS
- European board of sexual medicine
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeon
- 14 year UK NHS experience