Surgical Subspecialty for the Diseases of the Vascular System
Blood Vessels, arteries carrying oxygen-rich blood, and veins carrying back blood back to the heart, are the roadways of the circulatory system. Without smoothly flowing blood, the body cannot function. Conditions such as the hardening of arteries can create “traffic jams” in the circulatory systems, obstructing blood flow to any part of the body. In that, vascular surgeons are specialists who are highly trained to treat diseases of the vascular system.
Best Vascular Surgeon Doctor in Dubai
You can find the best vascular surgeon doctor in Dubai at our hospital. For vascular surgery, you can book an appointment below.
Ask our doctors if you are having symptoms such as :
• Painful cramping in one or both of your hips, thighs or calf muscles after certain activities, such as walking or climbing stairs (claudication)
• Leg numbness or weakness
• Coldness in your lower leg or foot, especially when compared with the other side
• Sores on your toes, feet or legs that won’t heal
• A change in the color of your legs
• Hair loss or slower hair growth on your feet and legs
• Slower growth of your toenails
• Shiny skin on your legs
• No pulse or a weak pulse in your legs or feet
• Erectile dysfunction
Varicose veins are large, swollen veins that often appear on the legs and feet. They happen when the valves in the veins do not work properly, so the blood does not flow effectively.
Ask our doctors if you are having symptoms such as:
• Veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging)
• the veins are blue or dark purple
• aching legs
• legs feel heavy, especially after exercise or at night
• a minor injury to the affected area may result in longer bleeding than normal
• fat under the skin just above the ankle can become hard, resulting in the skin shrinking
• swollen ankles
• spider veins
• there may be a shiny skin discoloration near the varicose veins, usually brownish or blue in color
• venous eczema; skin in the affected area is red, dry, and itchy
• Varicose pains during pregnancy
Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) is a fairly common problem, where sweating affects the body excessively, either the whole body or certain areas. If you have hyperhidrosis, it isn’t a serious health problem, but it can cause mental grief and become extremely embarrassing.
Ask our doctors if you are suffering from :
• Excessive sweating in the armpits
• Excessive sweating in the palms of your hands
• Excessive sweating in the soles of your feet
• Excessive sweating in the groins
Our vascular surgeons ensure that patients understand their options when it comes to treatment as they may see that some conditions require surgery while many other vascular problems can be treated with medication, exercise or minimally invasive solutions. If you have vascular disease, you can trust our specialists to care about your long-term health and to consider all your options.