Our qualified Internal Medicine department plays a key role in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of multiple diseases in adults that affects one or more internal organs of the body.
This department has the facilities and expertise to handle a wide range of health issues.
- Capsule endoscopy
- FibroScan (study of liver)
- Ultrasound scan of the abdomen in 2D & 3D
- Advanced diagnostic endoscopy
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Luminal gastroenterology (inflammation bowel disease)
- Functional and organic gastrointestinal
- Treatment for chronic hypertension, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia and thyroid disease
- Hepatology (viral and non-viral)
- Management of respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and neurological cases
- Travel medicine and adult immunizations