What is Invisalign?
Invisalign®, the revolutionary system from Align Technology USA, is transforming the way we practice Orthodontics. This straightens your teeth, without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, and removable appliances called aligners. It is virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you’re straightening your teeth.
Advantages of Invisalign
• No Metal Wires – you can straighten your teeth without everyone knowing
• Clear Aligners – Nearly invisible
• Removable – You can brush and floss normally
• No Diet Restriction – You are free to eat whatever you desire
• Comfortable – Aligners are tailor-made to your teeth, so there is little pain and irritation.
Is Invisalign painful?
Not at all! The teeth are able to move as the aligner’s direct gentle forces onto them. The teeth can feel slightly tender at the start of treatment, but research and studies show that Invisalign is significantly more comfortable than any of the available alternatives.
How long will Invisalign treatment take?
depending on the complexity of your case, you could complete your treatment in as little as 6 months. but you’ll start seeing results in a matter of weeks.