You can have the best hemorrhoids surgeon in Dubai in Emirates Specialty Hospital. You can book an appointment to the fields below for an inquiry.
Enlarged veins on the upper part of the anal canal are called “hemorrhoids”. There are 2 types of hemorrhoids, internal and external hemorrhoids. Because people don’t consult a doctor because of privacy, the disease progresses and hemorrhoids go out of the breech. It becomes annoying, affecting one’s daily life seriously.
Causes of hemorrhoids
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Sedentary life
- activities such as horse riding, cycling
- Profession groups working for a long time
- Alcohol addiction
- Tumors in the pelvic region, the formation of ascites in the abdomen
- Colon cancer
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
- Rectal bleeding
- Swelling in the anus
- Discharge, feeling of wetness in breech
Hemorrhoids alone may be the cause of colon cancer. Therefore, when it is noticed, it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately. An anal examination is often sufficient for diagnosis in young patients. Rectoscopy is recommended for patients with rectal bleeding complaints. Patients who are suffering from constipation at the age of forty and over are recommended after anal examination to make sure that there are tumors.
Hemorrhoids also have stages:
Grade 1 hemorrhoids: Bleeding is the most important complaint. Rectoscopy should be done.
Grade 2 hemorrhoids: Bleeding and itching complaints are seen. It is detected during anal examination.
Grade 3 hemorrhoids: Bleeding, itching and feeling of wetness in the anus are among the symptoms. On anal examination, hemorrhoids are seen outside the breech.
Grade 4 hemorrhoids: Bleeding, itching, discharge and pain are observed. There are hemorrhoids overflowing from the breech and cannot be sent in by examination.
Hemorrhoid treatment methods
- Regulation of bowel functions, removal of underlying diarrhea and constipation,
- To focus on dietary fiber foods, to increase daily water intake to 1.5-2 liters,
- Local creams and pomades,
- Surgical treatment:
- Band ligation
- Classical surgery: It is performed under anesthesia. Hospital stay is an average day.
• Laser treatment: It is performed under general anesthesia with Nd-YAG laser technique. The surgery takes 5-15 minutes. Compared to other methods, the pain sensation after surgery is less in this method. The patient can return to work sooner. It is applied to hemorrhoids up to the third degree.