Ms. Hazel Marie Elizaga
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Neuromuscular conditions handled includes Cerebrovascular Accident, Bell’s Palsy, Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic condition handled includes total and partial hip replacement, post knee surgery, post spine surgery, arthritis, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tendonitis, tennis elbow, low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain, sprain, strain, tendinitis, post-thoracotomy
- Assess, Examine and Perform test and measures, make objective observation and treatment interventions
- Assist patients with physical movement difficulty in restoring function, reducing pain and disability.
- Develop an objective and plan using treatment techniques to promote mobility, reduced pain, restore function and prevent disability together with the physician in charge.
- Had previously worked in private hospital gaining valuable experience in treating Musculoskeletal, Adult Neuromuscular conditions, post- surgical and out- patients.