Ms. Maryam Edraki
- Postgraduate Certificate in Diabetes with distinction- University of Leicester, Uk
- Certificate in Diabetes Care- Warwick University, UK
- Certificate of Completion Rave EDC Essentials for Clinical Research Coordinators, Medidata University
- Health Care Quality Management Diploma- Cambridge College International, UK
- BSc in Nursing – University of Health and Medical Services, Shiraz- Iran
Clinical Experties & SERVICES OFFERED:
As a Diabetes Educator I am keen to work with multidisciplinary team since 2009 to support people with Diabetes (T1D, T2D, LADA & GDM) and pre- diabetes to develop the best treatment plan, educate on nutrition and medication, diabetes technology as well as promote positive lifestyle changes. Through the journey of people with diabetes I support patients & their families to be enabled for Diabetes Self-Management and develop individualized goals to better optimize of their care and health outcomes.
- AL Zahra Hospital , Shj 2005 – 2018
- Dr. Suleiman Habib Hospital 2018- 2020
- Sharjah Award for voluntary work (COVID 19) in 2020- by Crown Prince Viceroy; HH. SHK. Sultan Bin Muhammad Bin Sultan Al Qasimi
Telemedicine for diabetic retinopathy screening using an ultra- widfield fundus camera. Hussain N, Edraki M, et al. Clinical Ophthalmology, July 2017
Review of T2D Mellitus Treatment and Relation with HbA1c in Diabetes Center- Dr. Suleiman Al Habib Hospital, Dubai UAE. Biomedical journal of Scientific & Technical Research. Dr. Omar Dhaimat, Maryam Edraki, et al
Presenting poster- Prevalence of depression in patients with Diabetes at the Royal College of Psychiatric- International Congress Excel, London, UK 3July . Dr. Wall Foad, Dr. Omar Dhaimat, Maryam Edraki, et al.