Dr. Zarife Daoud Perez
- European Board of Pediatrics certified.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Clinico San Carlos Hospital in Madrid, Universidad Complutense de Madrid with rotation in St Mary´s Hospital in London, NHS.
- Pediatric Pulmonologist, Clinico San Carlos Hospital in Madrid, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Postgraduate Degree in General Pediatrics, Clinico San Carlos Hospital in Madrid, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Bachelor of Medicine at Universidad Central de Venezuela.
Clinical Experties & SERVICES OFFERED:
- Respiratory Disorders in Children (including asthma, recurrent wheezing, cough induced by exercise, allergy, bronchiolitis, croup, pneumonia, and tuberculosis).
- Infectious Diseases (including meningitis, bone and joint infections, urinary tract infections, ENT, lymphadenitis, skin, congenital and recurrent infections, fever of unknown origin, Pfapa syndrome and Kawasaki disease).
- Vaccination (well-child, immune-compromised, and travel scheme).
- Child development.
- European Academy of Paediatrics.
- Spanish Society of Pediatrics.
- Spanish Society of Pediatrics Infectious Diseases.
- Spanish Society of Primary Care in Pediatrics.
Dr. Zarife has worked as a Pediatric Pulmonologist and Infectious Disease Consultant and teaching collaborator of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Pediatric residency program at Hospital Universitario HM Madrid, Universidad CEU San Pablo and in Hospital Universitario Fundación Alcorcón, Spain.
She is an active scientific collaborator in international clinical trials in this field. Dr. Zarife is European Board of Pediatrics Certified.