Dr. Taghrid Ahmed Abdallah
- Masters degree, General Dentist from AARHUS University, Denmark 2000.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
Dr. Taghrid has her special interest and experience in pediatric and adolescence dentistry. Providing many aspects of dental care for younger patients including dealing with children with special needs. Dr. Taghrid actively participates in continuous education and has completed several courses and post graduate programs in different subjects, mainly Dental Traumatology, Non-invasive dental treatments and Endodontics
For Patients at all ages:
- Preventive dental education for the patients
- Preventive dental procedures (Fluoride, Sealant)
- Restorative Dental treatments
- Periodontal Treatment, Roots Scaling and Planning, medication, periodontal surgery
- Aesthetic minimal invasive dental treatment with composite, anterior teeth.
- Single crowns
- Endodontic treatment, root canal treatment and retreatment
- Minor oral surgery, including tooth extractions
- Dental trauma, emergency and long-term planning and treatment.
- Primary teeth fillings with Glassionomer and resin modified GI.
- Stainless steel crowns
- Space maintainers
- Interceptive Orthodontics
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Behavior and Anxiety Management
For Pediatric patients:
- Member of Danish Dental Association
- Danish and European Society of Endodontology and Dental Trauma Guide
- Many years of experience in Denmark in private clinic and public dental care clinics
- The last 10 years in Denmark working at AARHUS Municipality Dental Care for Children and Adolescents
- Omnicare medical centre, Dubai
- Dr. dina pediatric dental clinic, Dubai