Dr. Omar Dhaimat
Consultant Endocrinologist, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery from University of Jordan 1995
- Residency in Internal Medicine from Seton Hall University, USA 2000
- Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism from University of Miami 2002
- American Board in Internal Medicine 2000
- American Board in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism 2003
- Recertification in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism 2014
DHCC: Consultant LEVEL Full Time
- Fellow of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2005
- Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists /Gulf Chapter 2013
- Member of Jordanian Medical Society 1996
- Member of Emirates Medical Association 2007
- Assistant Professor in University of Jordan for Science and Technology 2002-2004
- Consultant Endocrinologist in Khalidi Plaza Centre – Amman 2004-2007
- Consultant Endocrinologist in HMC in Dubai Health Care city 2007-2019
- Chief of Medical Staff in HMC in Dubai Health care city 2015
- Director of Diabetes Center in HMC in Dubai health Care city 2017-19
Clinical Expertise & Services offered;
- Diagnosis, Management and Education of Patients with Diabetes Mellitus in all age groups. Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes.
- Insulin Pump program, sensors and Various device services for patients with Diabetes
- Thyroid gland diseases and performing Ultrasound and Fine needle Aspiration of Thyroid nodules.
- Parathyroid gland disorders and osteoporosis
- Pituitary gland disorders including Short stature in children and performance of various hormonal tests.
- Adrenal gland disorders in Adults and Children including Hormonal stimulation and Suppression tests.
- Gonadal disorders in Females, males and children including Delayed Puberty and Precocious Puberty.
- Polycystic Ovary disease
- Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence
- Obesity, Overweight, Underweight and Various Eating disorders
- Dyslipidemia including familial causes.
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis and Management
- Rare Endocrine tumors.