Dr. Nazzar Tellisi
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
- FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) Intercollegiate Examination board UK
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship Diploma Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell University, New York, USA
- Limb Reconstruction Fellowship DiplomaHospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell University, New York, USA
- MMedSciUniversity of Birmingham
- MScUniversity of London
- FRCSRoyal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
- MBChBUniversity of Tripoli, Libya
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Scarf osteotomy
- Chevron Osteotomy
- 1st MTPJ arthrodesis
- Lapidus procedures
- Weil osteotomy
- Flexor hallucis longus transfer for Achilles tendon,
- Flexor digitorum longus transfer for posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Ankle arthrodesis
- Total ankle replacement
- Ankle distraction
- Subtalar Arthrodesis
- Talonavicular fusion
- Calcaneus fractures
- Lisfranc injuries
- Talus fractures
- Application of Ilizarov reconstruction procedures
- – Infected ankles
- – Pilon fractures
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Limb Reconstruction
- Circular frames (Ilizarov technique) for
- o Ankle fusions
- o Charcot arthropathies.
- o Ilizarov/Taylor spatial frames to treat complex deformities
- o Ankle distraction
- o Tibial fractures
- British Orthopaedics association
- Consultant orthopedics and trauma surgeon with special interest in Foot and Ankle in the United kingdom since 2007.
- Leeds teaching hospital since January 2011.
- Honorary senior clinical lecturer at the University of Leeds.
- Foot and Ankle fellowship Hospital for Special Surgery – New York – USA.
- Limb lengthening and reconstruction fellowship- Hospital for Special Surgery – New York – USA.