Dr. Mohd Azzam Kayasseh
- CEO/Medical Director, Dr. Kayasseh Medical Clinic
- Medical Director, Dr. Kayasseh Liver Center
- Founding President of Dubai Endoscopic Forum
- Endoscopic Principal Researcher (Dubai Classification of BE project and Dubai Biopsy Protocol)
- WEO Regional Councilor (Middle East & Africa) ENDO 2020
- Scientific Committee Member and Clinical Researcher (UAE Genetic Disease Association)
- Founding President of Microbiome Innovation Center
- Clinical Principal Researcher (UAE Microbiome Project)
- Clinical Principal Researcher (Syrian Microbiome Project)
- (MD) University of Damascus (January 1978), Faculty of Medicine, Damascus Syria, (1978)
- (FRSTMH) Fellow of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, London (1984)
- (AEPS, DU, DIS,) University of COTE D’AZUR (Nice Sophia Antipolis), Faculty of Medicine, Nice France (1989, 1993).
- (FACG)- Fellowship of American College of Gastroenterology (2001)
- (FRCP)-Fellow of Royal College of Physician and Surgeon (2014)
- (AACME)-American Association of Continuing Medical Education (2016)
Dr. Kayasseh thesis was “Endoscopic Treatment on Bleeding Ulcers by Local Injection”, University of COTE D’AZUR (Nice Sophia Antipolis University, Medical College, France 1993) Dr. Kayasseh has been serving his patients in the United Arab Emirates since 1979 In Fujairah and Dubai, UAE.
He started his dream of the Liver Transplantation Care Program by applying Pre and Post Liver Transplantation Care in Dubai since 2010 and now he is the Medical Director of this program which is affiliated with the International Liver Centers. He has been succeeded in a couple of cases that achieved a new happy, healthy and wealthy life.
Dr. Kayasseh mission is to provide a unique medical service that offers superior care of a human being while achieving a standard of accurate diagnosis, maintenance of care and follow up of treatment to retain the highest quality of life as his Patients are his Life and his Truth. With his wealth of experience, Dr. Kayasseh delivers a quality practice for his patients in diagnostic therapeutic digestive endoscopy.
Dr. Kayasseh is actively involved in WEO education and training activities locally, regionally and internationally.
Dr. Kayasseh presently working on education awareness and clinical research in Microbiome medicine.