Dr. Mohamed Loutfy Hafez
- MB;B.CH : Alexandria University Hospitals – Alexandria Faculty of Medicine – Egypt (1989)
- M.S.C Anesthesia and ICU: Alexandria University Hospitals – Alexandria Faculty of Medicine – Egypt (1994)
- MD. Anesthesia and ICU: Tanta University Hospitals – Tanta Faculty of Medicine – Egypt (2008)
- Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- Kuwait Medical Association
- DHA license of consultant anesthesia
- Residence in anesthesia and ICU department, Alexandria University Hospitals – Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 3 years from 1991 to 1994.
- Registrar in Anesthesia & ICU Department, Al-Razi Orthopedic Hospital – Ministry of health KUWAIT, From 30/9/1995 to 28/4/2009.
- Senior Registrar in Anesthesia & ICU Department, Al-Razi Orthopedic Hospital – Ministry of health KUWAIT. From 29/4/2009 to 14/1/2013
- Consultant in Anesthesia & ICU Department, Al-Razi Orthopedic Hospital – Ministry of health KUWAIT.15/1/2013 till 12/8/2017
- Consultant Anesthesiologist in Thumbay private hospital Dubai from 13/8/2017 to 31/1/2018.
- Provide all kinds of anesthesia (planned or emergency)
- Difficult airway management situations and very familiar with useful Airway Devices (e.g. Fiber-optic, video assisted laryngoscopy and intubating LMA).
- All vascular access (Arterial – Central lines) with U/S guided techniques.
- Regional anesthesia techniques including U/S guided nerve blocks.
- Very familiar and good experience in Neuraxial Anesthesia and Epidural technique for obstetric analgesia and postoperative pain management.
- Geriatric high risk patients and Critically ill patients with multimedical disorders and problems.
- Good experience for management of cardiac patients for non cardiac high risk surgeries.
- Urology anesthesia
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Procedures.
- Very good experience in all types of Orthopedic Anesthesia for all types of trauma, arthroplasty, spine surgeries especially for pediatric and geriatric trauma patients.
- Pediatric Anesthesia.
- ICU consultant for management of critically ill patients including
- Recognition and management of critically ill patients
- Recognition need and providing invasive and non invasive ventilation
- U/S guided invasive central venous and arterial cannulation
- Fiberoptic intubation and fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Teaching: Site Coordinator of Al- Razi Hospital and responsible about teaching the candidates of the Kuwait Board Anesthesia Teaching Program