Dr. Mamona Samreen
- D.O.W.H (Diploma in Obstetrics &Women Health) Royal College of Physicians of Ireland Dublin, Ireland (July 2011)
- M.B.B.S, Nishter medical college Multan, Pakistan (April 2002)
- Ultrasound course, Ian Donald university school of Medical Ultrasound Dubai (2016)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- As a GP Obstetrics & Gynecology, responsible for the care and management of Obs & Gynae cases including normal & high-risk pregnancy & deliveries.
- Attending labor ward and OR during high-risk deliveries including preterm labors, vacuum extraction, twin deliveries & assisted breech deliveries.
- Independently carrying out the following procedures: Intravenous &Intra-arterial cannulation, Insertion of Foleys catheter. HVS & Pap Smear taking, EPISIOTOMY, D&C, Repair of Ist & 2nd-degree perineal tears, LSCS assistance, and closure of uterus & abdomen after baby delivery.
- Management of P.E.T & PPH patients in labor wards.
- Independently running Obs/Gynae E.R & doing Antenatal & Postnatal Gynae follow-ups in OPDs.
- Admission & discharge planning of indoor patients.
- Dubai Healthcare city authority. Dubai, UAE (GP License Since March, 2018)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Dubai, UAE (GP License 2015 to 2018)
- Saudi commission for health specialties, Saudi Arabia (Resident obstetrics/gynecology (2005 to 2011)
- Pakistan Medical & Dental council Islamabad, Pakistan ( as RMP from 2002 to 2016)
- March 2018 till to date (Jan 2020) as GP Obstetrics/Gynae, Emirates Specialty Hospital (Pvt) DHCC, Dubai UAE.
- January 5,2015 till 20/02/2018 as GP Obstetrics/Gynae Al Garhoud Hospital (Pvt) Dubai UAE.
- April 2013 to OCT 2013 as GP Obstetrics/Gynae, Alqasmi hospital Sharjah, UAE
- August 2004 – March 2011 as Resident Obstetrics & Gynecology Hera general Hospital Holy Makkah, Saudi Arabia