Dr. Carlos Kalbakdij Sanchez
- FEBOT (Fellow of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE & SERVICES OFFERED:
- Lower limb fractures
- Partial and Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopies
- Lower limb tendon injuries
- EFORT: The European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- AO FOUNDATION / AO TRAUMA
- SECOT: Sociedad Española de Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología
Dr. Carlos Kalbakdij Sanchez completed his Bachelor of Medicine from Universidad Central de Venezuela. Subsequently, he did his 5 years post-graduation residency in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at Hospital Universitario La Paz, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain. Dr. Carlos attended a rotation at the Hand Center of San Antonio, Texas, USA as well as a rotation at the Knee Department of the University College London Hospital, NHS.
Dr. Carlos Kalbakdij Sanchez worked as an Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain at the Lower Limb Fractures, Orthogeriatrics and Polytrauma Unit; an AO Trauma fellowship host center where he also assumed a teaching role for the training of future Orthopaedic Surgeons. He has been performing more than 300 Orthopaedic procedures yearly and has published several chapters in his field.
Dr. Carlos is a Fellow of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.