Dr. Ayesha Ammar
- M.B.B.S -Institution: Sindh Medical College, Karachi
- University: Dow University of Health Sciences ( included in the International medical educational directory.)
- Dubai Healthcare City Dubai, UAE
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, Pakistan.
- Working in International Modern Hospital since July 2017 until April 2018 in the Emergency department, In-Patient Ward and ICU as Resident Medical Officer.
- Worked as a Resident Medical Officer in a Bantva Anis Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan, from June 2014 to June 2016 inward and ICU.
- Completed internship in June 2014 from Jinnah postgraduate medical Centre.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED
- Complete Assessment of patients with various symptoms hence, to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Managing cases of acute medical and surgical emergencies; independently performing /assisting in procedures as per the authorized clinical privileges; delivering the best clinical care to the patients.
- Lead the ACLS and Resuscitation Team as the team leader.
- Initial management of acute medical emergencies and arrange collaborative care.
- Management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and lipid disorders.
- Assess and recommend treatment for diseases of the digestive system, renal system, cardiopulmonary system, nervous system, skin, and immune-related problems.
- Preventive health care and lifestyle advice.