Dr. Arif Khan
- MSC EPILEPSY
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED:
He has extensive experience in the management of various childhood neurological conditions such as epilepsy, headaches and migraines, sleep disorders, neuromuscular conditions, movement disorders, neonatal neurology, cerebrovascular stroke, Cerebral Palsy, neurometabolic conditions, neurogenetic conditions, neurobehavioural conditions, Autism and ADHD. He also has extensive experience in vagal nerve stimulation and ketogenic diet for children with refractory epilepsy.
He also had expertise in neuro-diagnostic tests such as EEG, EMG, nerve conduction studies, SSEP, VEP and ABR.
He is an avid writer, authoring more than 40 peer-reviewed and public health publications. He has recently authored a book called Pediatrics – a clinical handbook. He is currently appointed as an associated clinical professor (Adj.) at MBR University where he is involved with medical student curriculum.
- General Medical Council, UK
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Paediatric Neurology Association
- European Paediatric Neurology Society
- Dubai Health Authority –Consultant License
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi – Consultant License
- DHCC – Consultant License
- Indian Medical Council, India
- MDU Membership
- Founder and Medical Director – Neuropedia Children’s Neuroscience Center, Dubai
- Associate Professor (adj) – Mohammed Bin Rashid University, Dubai
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist – King’s College London Hospital, Dubai
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist – Royal NMC Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist – Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai, 2017 to 2020
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist and Head of Children’s services – American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology, 2015 to 2017
- Consultant Pediatric Neurologist – University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust