Dr. Amr Tarek Omar Hassan
Specialist Diagnostic Radiology
- Master’s Degree of Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging from Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt.
- Passed part 2A examination of the Royal College of Radiologists ( FRCR ) – London, United Kingdom, and preparing for the last part.
Clinical Experties & SERVICES OFFERED:
- MRI of the Brain and whole spine.
- MRI of the musculoskeletal system.
- Abdomen & pelvis MRI.
- Cross-sectional ( CT ) body imaging.
- CT angiography.
- Obstetric & Gynecology ultrasound ( including 1st , 2nd & 3rd trimester scan, Nuchal translucency scan, Fetal anomaly scan, Transvaginal ultrasonography ).
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Ultrasound of the Soft tissues and small parts.
- Color Duplex ultrasound.
- X-ray, IVP, Barium and fluoroscopic studies.
CERTIFICATES AND MEMBERSHIP
- Membership of the Egyptian Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- Membership of the European Society of Radiology.
- Specialist radiologist in the National Research Center of Chest medicine and Allergy ( Cairo, Egypt ).
- Specialist radiologist in Misr University for Science and Technology ( MUST ) Teaching Hospital “ The Memorial Souad Kafafi University Hospital “ ( Cairo, Egypt ).
- Specialist radiologist in United Doctors Hospital ( Jeddah , Saudi Arabia ).
- Specialist radiologist in Al Salama Hospital ( Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ).
- Specialist radiologist in Al Tadawi Medical Centre ( Dubai, United Arab Emirates ).