Dr. Amal Al Qudra
– Arab board in OB/GYN
– Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopy from Vardhman Endoscopy and Infertility Training Center in 2010; India.
– Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgeries and Advanced Techniques in Operative Gynecological Endoscopy; IRCAD in France
– Masters Course in Aesthetic Gynecology; the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
– Member of the laparoscopic team in Latifa hospital
– More than 26 years of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
– Since 1997, Dr. Amal has been working at Latifa Hospital. She helped build service of excellence in the Dubai Health Authority and was promoted to a Specialist Registrar in May 2004, then Specialist Senior Registrar in 2010, then to Consultant in 2013, and finally to Head of Department in 2016.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED
– Laparoscopic Surgery
– High-risk Obstetrics
– Pre-term Pregnancies
– Critical Care Obstetrics & Gynecology
– Instrumental Delivery
– High-Risk Caesarean Section
– Office Hysteroscopy