Dr. Ali Zahran
Specialist Anaesthesiologist & Pain Management
- Post Doctoral clinical fellowship in pain management FCPSO, McMaster university, Canada
- Fellowship in interventional pain management FPM, Hamilton Health Siences, ON, Canada
- Diploma of Contemporary Acupuncture, McMaster University, Canada
- Acute pain management, MD Anderson, Houston, TX, USA
- Jordanian Board of Anesthesia
- MSc. University of Jordan
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Leader expirt at the level of middle east and north Africa in utilizing non-painful Radiofrequency for long-term pain relief.
- Leader expirt in non-surgical neuromodilation implantation for complicated refractory pain syndromes.
- Non-surgical treatment of complicated chronic Lower and middle back pain.
- Non-surgical treatment of complicated chronic neck pain and cervicogenic Headaches.
- Non-surgical treatment of complicated post-surgical back pain (Failed Back Surgery Syndrome).
- Non-surgical treatment of chronic knee arthritis.
- Non-surgical treatment of complicated post-knee replacement chronic pain.
- Non-surgical treatment of cancer pain syndromes.
- Non-surgical treatment of complex regional pain syndrome of lower and upper limbs.
- Non-surgical treatment of chronic postsurgical incisional pain.
- Non-surgical treatment of peripheral nerves neuromas.
- Member of the Canadian Pain Society (CPS).
- Member of the college of physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO license # 96045), (CMPA # 20092607).
- Member of International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP).
- Member of American Society of Regional Anesthesia (ASRA).
- Member of Jordan Medical Association ( JMA# 13543).
- Member and one of Honored establishers of Jordanian Pain Society.
- Member and one of Honored establishers of IASP Jordanian Chapter.
- Jordan University Hospital, Anesthesia and ICU spetialist, Amman, Jo.
- King Hussein Cancer Center, Consultant of anesthesia & Pain management.
- MD-Anderson Cancer Center, Acute pain management, Houston, TX, USA.
- Hamilton General Hospital, Anesthesia & Pain management, Canada.
- McMaster University Hospital, Interventional Pain Management, Canada.
- San.Joseph Hospital, Pain management, Canada.
- Juravinski Cancer Center, Anesthesia & Pain Management.