Dr. Alaa Nasouh Shadid
- 2013 – First aid course
- 2017 – Advanced cardiac life support(ACLS) – AHA certified
- 2017 – Basic Life Support(BLS) – AHA certified
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills when identifying the best treatment option for various injuries and ailments.
- Superior reading comprehension skills and effective written and oral communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procedures for diagnosing and treating patients.
- Understanding of mental and physical rehabilitation methods and counseling approaches.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and personable bedside manner.
- Ability to plainly explain physical problems as well as treatment solutions so patients have a clear understanding of what is happening to their bodies and how treatment can help them.
- Outstanding perception skills that allow me to sense the emotions of my patients and help them feel at ease.
- JORDANIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL
- DUBAI HEALTH CARE CITY AUTHORITY
- General Practitioner (Emergency) – ICU – Emirates Specialty Hospital
- General Practitioner (Emergency) – Istiklal Hospital – Jordan
- General Practitioner – Tayyem Medical Center – Jordan