Dr. Akram Abou Dakkan
Specialist Emergency Medicine
- Syrian Board in Emergency Medicine
- MSc emergency medicine MOH, Syria.
- MBBS ministry of high education, Jordan.
- MD Aleppo University
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Medical emergencies including acute coronary syndrome and stroke management and advanced life support.
- Critical care.
- Emergency ultrasound.
- Trauma in adult and pediatric.
- Sport medicine.
- Upper GI & Visceral surgery.
- Hepato-biliary surgery.
- Endocrine surgery.
- Minor Skin surgery. Minor breast surgery.
- Secretary of Syrian resuscitation Council
- Member of European resuscitation council
- Syrian Emergency Medicine Association SEMA
- Syrian American medical association SAMA
- American college of emergency physician ACEP
- Secretary of Global Network of Emergency Medicine (GNEM) conference 2014 Dubai.
- Chairperson ICEM 2015.
- Head of Emergency Department, Emirates specialty hospital, Dubai.
- Senior specialist Al Zahra Hospital Dubai.
- Specialist emergency medicine, Rashid Hospital Trauma center.
- Supervisor Internship program Rashid Hospital 2013-2017.
- Consultant Emergency medicine King Fahd Specialist Hospital Damam KFSHD.
- Consultant Critical Care King Fahd Specialist Hospital Damam KFSHD, Organ Transplant Team.
- Head of emergency department, Al Salam Hospital Damascus.
- Consultant Emergency Medicine and Toxicology on call Al Salam Hospital, Damascus, Syria.
- Lecturer intensive care and emergency Medical Services, Damascus University.
- Instructor – European resuscitation council, UK resuscitation council, Syrian resuscitation council.
- Academic supervisor, Syrian emergency medicine residency program.