Dr. Ahmed Saber Youness
- MB, BCH (Ain Shams University)
- Master’s Degree Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Ain Shams University)
- MD thesis Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Ain Shams university)
- MRCPI (Dublin)
- Fellow of American college of Gastroenterology (FACG)
- Japan board certified in advanced endoscopic therapy (Jichi Medical University)
- EUS Fellowship certificate – Aryavart Hospital – India
- Diagnostic and therapeutic E.R.C.P (Stenting & Stones extraction).
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic ultrasound
- Advanced Endoscopic therapy for early gastrointestinal cancer and benign neoplasms including ESD, POEM, G-POEM, STER & ARMS
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopy including banding, injection sclerotherapy of oesophageal & gastric varices and Oesophageal dilatation and stenting, PEG tube insertion, intragastric balloon for treating obesity, intragastric injection of Botox for obesity, achalasia or gastroparesis, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR).
- Colonoscopy diagnostic and therapeutic, including polypectomy, EMR and stenting.
- Double balloon enteroscopy (Antegrade and retrograde).
- Endotherapy of active upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Capsule endoscopy
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Member of Japan Gastrointestinal endoscopy society (JGES)
- Member of World Endoscopy Organization (WEO)
- Member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Vast working experience as Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist. More than 30 year experience in all therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopies
- Head of Gastroenterology and endoscopy department – Belhoul Specialty Hospital – Dubai – January 2018 – April 2021
- Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology – Capital Center for GIT and Liver – January 2015 – December 2017
- Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology – Golf International Hospital, Cairo, Egypt – March 2010 – December 2017
- Consultant – Gastroenterology – El-Galaa Military Hospital – January 2005- June 2012
- Specialist R.- Gastroenterology – El-Galaa Military Hospital – January 2002- December 2005
- Senior SHO – Gastroenterology – Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, UK – January 1999-January 2002
- Specialist – Gastroenterology – Cairo Liver Center Prof. Dr A. Elzayadi – June 1993 – December 1998
- Specialist – Gastroenterology – Kobry Al Kobba Military Hospital – March 1993 – January 1999
- Resident – Internal Medicine – Kobry Al Kobba Military Hospital – March 1990 – March 1993
- H.O – Internal Medicine – Ain Shams Hospitals, Egypt – August 1989 – March 1990
- H.O – General Surgery – Ain Shams Hospitals, Egypt – February 1989 – August 1989