LASER PAIN MANAGEMENT
When our body encounters any problem, it has the ability to develop a solution method for that problem. But what if our body can’t work properly and can’t find a solution? This is where laser therapy (hilterapia)comes into play. The word LASER (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) is used to describe the increased intensity of light. Laser treatment does not create pain and laser beams do not emit radiation.
Effects of high-density laser on human tissue:
- Pain relieving effect
- Circulation enhancing effect
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Edema reducing effect
- tissue regenerating effect
- Muscle relaxant effect
Due to its current technology, the high intensity laser is capable of producing these effects in a short time and in deep tissue.
It increases the functioning of our white blood cells by increasing the blood supply in the body, regulating the defect in the lymphatic system, and stimulates and revives this dysfunctional system. During the hilterapia sessions, the skin goes down to 6 cm in depth and the vessels, which are part of our circulatory system, are expanded to provide oxygen, glucose and amino acids that need dysfunctional cells due to malnutrition. Cell metabolism is accelerated. Thus, pain in the area is reduced and eliminated.
- Neck hernia, neck and arm pain
- Shoulder pain, dull shoulder
- Elbow pain: Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- Wrist and hand pain
- Nerve compression in the wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Muscular rheumatism (fibromyalgia, myofascial pain)
- Herniated disc, sliding, low back pain
- Hip calcification, cartilage wear, fluid depletion
- Knee calcification, meniscus tear, cartilage wear
- Heel spur, Achilles tendinitis
- Sports injuries
- Acceleration of fracture boiling
- Stump pain at the amputation site