Prof. Dr. Massimo PIRACCI
- 1986 : Diploma Scientific Maturity, Institute Antonio Avogardo
- 1992 : Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University “Tor Vergata” Rome
- 1999 : Diploma in Orthopaedics and Traumatology, University “Tor Vergata” Rome
- 2012 : Healthy Science and Osteopathy , PhD Miami International University
- 2013 : Master in Sport Medicine Science, Miami International University 2014-2015 : Master of aesthetic medicine, IAF Rome
- 2018 : Professor of Anatomy and Physiology at Popular University of Milano, Human Science Department.
- 2021 : MBA in Healthcare administration and social management
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Arthroscopy knee, shoulder and ankle
- Reconstructive surgery
- Trauma upper and lower limbs
- Arthroplasty Knee and Hip
- Ozono Therapy
- Sport injury
- Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Pediatric Orthopedic
- Mini invasive spine surgery
- Biological treatment: stem cell therapy/MSC, cytokines-Goldic/Germany; PRP, Lipogems
- Partner S I O T since 1999
- Member S I A since 2001
- REGAL Partner
- AAOS Member
- Member of the board of GISTO
- AOTrauma Member
- Registered ONMCEO of Rome Italy
- Registered Medical Council of Romania
- Registered GMC and Specialist Register, UK
- HAAD License, UAE
- DHA License, UAE
- DHCC License, UAE
Professor Massimo Piracci, is a practicing, board certified consultant Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and brings Italian expertise to SGH Dubai On successful completion of his MBBS from Roma Tor Vergata, Italy in 1992, he subsequently received his MD in Orthopedic and Traumatology from the same University in 1999.
Professor Piracci was trained in Orthopedic Surgery in Roma Saint Eugenio Hospital and in Latina Santa Maria Goretti Hospital. From the year 2003 he was HOD in Orthopedic and Traumatology Department in Roma Clinic Annunziatella where he performed more than 10.000 surgeries.
Professor Piracci also maintained a 15-year career as a professional FIGC Series A, football referee, during which he also consulted as an external orthopedic physician for varying professional football teams.
He received his PH.D in Health Science and Osteopathy on June 7, 2012 and Masters of Science in Sports Medicine on October 21, 2013 in Miami International University in US.
In 2014 Professor Piracci was situated in the UAE at AL Salama Hospital and Universal Hospital, Abu Dhabi. Here he successfully treated the Al Jazeera Football Club, goal keeper with ACL reconstruction. He uses the most advanced technologies and biological implant (PRP, Stamina cells, Ozone Therapy) and mini invasive surgery of hip head. He treats the most of orthopedic pathology for children and adults, the most of minor and major trauma, and sport injury with advanced mini invasive technique.
For low back pain he uses the treatment with Ozone therapy that resolve the pain giving back a normal life to the patient.
He was the HOD of Orthopedic department in Czech Rehabilitaton Hospital in Al Ain and HOD of Regenerative and Sport Medice in Adam Vital Hospital in Dubai. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon in Valiant Clinic in Dubai. Speaker last year at 2nd national congress SIMCRI giving own experience for a particular implant of biological screw in osteonecrosis.