Dr. Yamuna TuIasi
- MBBS from Guntur Medical College
- DNB Pediatrics
- Fellowship In Neonatology from National Neonatalogy Forum – India
- Neonatal ventilation [ invasive and non-invasive including High-frequency ventilation and managing babies on iNO therapy].
- Neonatal procedure including Lumbar puncture, PICC line insertion, umbilical arterial and venous catheterization, Surfactant administration, ventricular tap, IV and peripheral artery cannulation.
- Managing premature babies [ including extreme premature babies]
- Neurodevelopmental assessment and follow up of Premature babies
- Nutritional management of Premature babies.
- Newborn and Pediatric Vaccination
- Pediatric emergencies and care of inpatients in Pediatrics.
- Member of IAP – India
- Member of NNF – India
- Member of BPS – India
- Karnataka and Telangana Medical Council
- Pediatrics and NICU registrar, Naryana Hrudalaya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore for 8 months
- Pediatrics and NICU specialist, Aster CMI hospital, Bangalore for 3 years
- NICU fellow /specialist, Rainbow children’s hospital, Hyderabad for 1 year.