Dr. Tamer Gamal Abdelhamid
- MBBCH, Cairo University, December 2004
- MSc Anesthesia, SICU & Pain management, Cairo University, February 2012
- Egyptian Board Fellowship in Anesthesia & ICU, December 2016
- Diploma in Regional Anesthesia, Montpellier University, France 2017
- Got training in Arab board & eligibile for the final written exam in September 2019
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SEVICES OFFERED:
- Preoperative assessment.
Anesthesia for General Surgeries.
Orthopaedic Surgeries and Spine Surgeries.
Anesthesia for MRI, CT, Angiography cases.
Plastic Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
E. N. T Surgeries.
Neurosurgeries: Brain & All spine.
Uro surgeries: Cystectomy, TURP, TURT & Nephrectomy.
Anaesthesia for organ transplant.
Upper GIT and Lower GIT endoscopies.
• Acute postoperative pain management.
• Management of critically ill patients in ICU, very familiar with ICU related clinical skills, namely handling with ventilators, u/s guided central & arterial line.
• Teaching for medical students as Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Sharjah starting from September 2016
- Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
- Egyptian Society for Management of Pain ( ESMP )
- MOH & DHA Evaluation as Anesthesia specialist.
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Health registration.
- Dr. Tamer Gamal Abdelhamid has 13 years of experience in the field of Anesthesia, ICU & Pain management in major Governmental & private hospitals in Egypt, KSA, Sultanate of Oman & UAE.