Dr. Nazzar Tellisi
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
- FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) Intercollegiate Examination board UK
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship Diploma Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell University, New York, USA
- Limb Reconstruction Fellowship DiplomaHospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell University, New York, USA
- MMedSciUniversity of Birmingham
- MScUniversity of London
- FRCSRoyal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
- MBChBUniversity of Tripoli, Libya
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- – Scarf osteotomy
- – Chevron Osteotomy
- – 1st MTPJ arthrodesis
- – Lapidus procedures
- – Weil osteotomy
- – Flexor hallucis longus transfer for Achilles tendon,
- – Flexor digitorum longus transfer for posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- – Ankle arthrodesis
- – Total ankle replacement
- – Ankle distraction
- – Subtalar Arthrodesis
- – Talonavicular fusion
- – Calcaneus fractures
- – Lisfranc injuries
- – Talus fractures
- – Application of Ilizarov reconstruction procedures
- * Infected ankles
- * Pilon fractures
- – Ultrasound guided injections
- Limb Reconstruction
- – Circular frames (Ilizarov technique) for
- * Ankle fusions
- * Charcot arthropathies.
- * Ilizarov/Taylor spatial frames to treat complex deformities
- * Ankle distraction
- * Tibial fractures
- British Orthopaedics association
- Consultant orthopedics and trauma surgeon with special interest in Foot and Ankle in the United kingdom since 2007.
- Leeds teaching hospital since January 2011.
- Honorary senior clinical lecturer at the University of Leeds.
- Foot and Ankle fellowship Hospital for Special Surgery – New York – USA.
- Limb lengthening and reconstruction fellowship- Hospital for Special Surgery – New York – USA.