Ramadan Kareem For all the Muslims out there!
Emirates Specialty Hospital is pleased to provide Ramadan Healthy Tips for you.
Nutrition tips for Ramadan;
- Suhoor is an essential meal. So, do not skip it.
- Delay suhoor until immediately before dawn.
- Suhoor is a very important meal in Ramadan, providing you with necessary energy for the next day. So, the type of food you take for suhoor will delay your feeling of hunger.
- Do not forget to drink 8-10 glasses of water during the period between iftar and suhoor.
- Avoid salty foods in general, such as pickles and canned food