Dr. Nader Isa Salti
Consultant General Surgeon
- B.A. & M.D. , University of Chicago.
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery.
- USA Fellowship, Colorectal Surgery.
- Advanced laser interventional ablation (ELVT), surgical excision, and chemical sclerotherapy. treatment for varicose veins and chronic leg wounds.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) and open hernia surgery (inguinal, ventral and abdominal wall).
- Disease of the colon, rectum and anus (colorectal cancer surgery, hemorrhoids, fissures, fistula, rectal prolapse, anal incontinence, complex anoplasties.
- Endocrine mini-surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, neuro-endocrine).
- Laparoscopic hepato-biliary surgery ( gallbladder, bile duct and pancreas).
- Breast disorders, breast cancer, sentinel nodes, breast lumps.
- Surgical endoscopy.
- Surface Malignancy Hipec Surgery & Therapy.
- American College of Surgeons, Associate Fellow.
- American Medical Association.
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society, Lifetime Member.
- Wisconsin Medical Society.
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, The American Hospital Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2009-2018.
- Group Practice (The Beloit Clinic, and Beloit Memorial Hospital), General and Colorectal Surgery, Beloit, Wisconsin, 2008-2009.
- President, (Wisconsin Surgical Associates, SC), General and Colorectal Surgery. Racine and Kenosha, Wisconsin, 1999-present.
- Fellow, Colon-Rectal Surgery, Cook County Hospital and University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- Chief Resident, General Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York.
- Resident, General Surgery. University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York.