Dr. Mohammad Al Olama
Consultant Neurological Surgeon
- Swedish Medical Degree
- Swedish Board in Neurosurgery
- Subspecialty in pediatric Neurosurgery and neuropathic pain
- Interest in Brain vascular anomalies (aneurysm and AVM)
- (DEGENERATIVE, DEFORMITY, ONCOLOGY & TRAUMA)
- Vass experience in treatment of head injury.
- All kind of brain tumor surgery in pediatrics and adults.
- Disc surgery in neck and back.
- Trigeminal neuralgia surgery.
- Aneurysm clipping in case of subarachnoidal bleeding.
- Arteriovenous malformation surgery in brain and spine.
- Decompression craniectomy in case of MCA infarction.
- Hydrocephalus surgeries with implantation of shunts.
- Myelomeningocele and encephalocele repair.
- Endoscopy treatment of hydrocephalus.
- Treatment of stenosis in neck and back (decompression laminectomy in cervical and lumbar spine).
- All kind of head bleedings (Epidural/extradural, subdural, intraparenchymal bleeding).
- Treatment of post traumatic deformity.
- Staged treatment of vertebral fractures.
- Muscle injections for pain (muscle spasm).
- Epidural injection for pain management.
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulator for pain.
- Implantation of Baklofen pump for spasticity.
- Implantation of VNS (vagus nerve stimulator for epilepsy).