Dr. Maysarah Alawneh
Dr. Maysarah Alawneh is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist, and the Chief of Obstetrics/High-risk pregnancy and Fetal medicine for Emirates Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Maysarah graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology and he is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist London, UK. He underwent a research training and certification in Fetal Medicine from the Fetal Medicine Foundation(FMF) at King’s College London with a world expert Professor Kypros Nicholaides. After successful completion of the FMF fellowship, Dr Maysarah obtained the Diploma in Fetal medicine by the FMF. He also underwent a clinical Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Falls Virginia, USA with Professor Alfred Khoury, also He served as a faculty in Virginia Commonwealth University, He is interested in teaching and research and he has multiple abstracts and papers mostly in the field of preterm labor, also he is been a speaker in multiple conferences in the field of Fetal Medicine.
Dr. Maysarah has 7 years of experience in his field, having worked in the UK, USA, and UAE his career progressed to being a Chief of Obstetrics/High-risk pregnancy and Fetal medicine for Emirates Hospital Group.
- Medical education of higher specialization degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Jordan University of Science and Technology (Jordan)
- Diploma in Fetal Medicine, Fetal Medicine Foundation (London, UK)
LICENSES AND HOSPITAL AFFILIATION IN UAE
- Dubai Health Authority (Dubai, UAE)
- Emirates Hospital (Dubai, UAE)
- Virginia Medical License (Virginia, USA)
Fetal Medicine Foundation License (London, UK) in performing the following:
- First-trimester screening ultrasound.
- Fetal anatomy scan.
- Doppler studies.
- Cervical assessment.
- Fetal Cardiac defects.
- Fetal Echocardiography.
- Fetal Invasive procedures (Amniocentesis, CVS and PUBS).
MEMBERSHIP AND BOARD CERTIFICATION
- Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF, London, UK)
- Jordan Medical Council (JMC, Amman, Jordan)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (RCOG, London, UK)
- Virginia Board of Medicine (Virginia, USA)
- USMLE step 1,2 CK, 2 CS and Step 3
- Jordanian medical Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology part1 and 2.
- MRCOG Part 1 and Part 2
- Dubai Health Authority.