Dr. Mariam Kharroubi
Dr. Mariam completed her Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Lebanese University, Beirut and Paris Descartes University, France. She finished her subspecialty in Fetal Medicine and high-risk pregnancy at St Luc Hospital in Brussels- Université Catholique de Louvain, where she had extensive training in antenatal diagnosis- detailed fetal ultrasonography (NT Scan- morphological scan), Doppler Scans and Prenatal invasive tests.
Additionally, Dr. Mariam is well versed in the management of high-risk pregnancy patients including preconception counseling and pregnancy follow-up of patients with chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, hypertensive disorders in pregnancy and associated complications (Preeclampsia- Help Syndrome), preterm labor, and delivery, and management of maternal and fetal infections during pregnancy.
HER DIPLOMAS INCLUDE:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound from Paris Descartes University, France.
- Fetal Medicine Diploma from Paris Descartes University- France and Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- Laparoscopic Surgery Diploma from Lebanese University, Beirut.
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- High-risk pregnancy and antenatal diagnosis.
- Fetal ultrasonography (1st trimester NT scan- 2nd trimester morphological scan- Doppler scan).
- Normal and Cesarean section deliveries.
- Preconception counselling- family planning- Contraception.
- Cancer counselling and prevention.
Arabic, English, French, Russian