Dr. Ahmed Shehata
- License of DHA -February 2021 – February 2022, Specialist Pulmonary
- Master degree in pulmonary Diseases – October, 2008 Faculty of Medicine Ain Shams University, Cairo
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery – December, 2002 Faculty of Medicine Al-Azhar University, Cairo
- MRCP Part1 UK – February, 2015
- MRCP Part 2 UK- January,2016
ClINICAL EXPERTIES & SERVICES OFFERED:
- Emirates Hospital Jumeirah –March 2021 – current Specialist pulmonary diseases
- Alfouad Hospital – Egypt- October 2020- Present Specialist of internal medicine and respiratory diseases
- Taiba Hospital – Kuwait, Specialist of Internal Medicine, Respiratory diseases and critical care
- Canadian ultrasound emergency – POCUS.EDE COURSE
- AL-Jedaani Hospital – Jeddah, KSA, Specialist Internal Medicine, Respiratory diseases and Infection Control Director- Two years
- National Institute of Chest in Embaba – Egypt, Resident Respiratory and ICU
- Demerdash Hospital – Egypt, Resident Respiratory and ICU
- Sednaoui Hospital El-Gomhoreya St., Cairo-Egypt, Internal Medicine and Respiratory
- Military Hospitals– Egypt, Internal Medicine and Respiratory
- El-Marg Chest Hospital – Egypt, Resident Respiratory diseases
- Al-Hussein General Hospital – Egypt, Resident Internal medicine, Respiratory and surgery
Experienced Internist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitals & health care industry. Skilled in respiratory, intensive care, internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Healthcare. Strong healthcare services professional with a Master’s degree focused in Pulmonary Disease Residency Program from Ain Shams University.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Asthma (Adult and Childhood).
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Lung Volumes, Diffusion Capacity).
- Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders.
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Pneumonia & other infectious diseases.