Dr. Ahmed Elmasry
- MBBCH – Tanta University, Egypt
- Master Degree in Radiodiagnosis – Cairo University
- Doctorate in Radiodiagnosis – Egypt
- Subspeciality Fellowship in Muskoskeletal & Neuroradiology – Stanford University California
- Wide range of experience in all MRI examintion including MR diffusion, MR mammography, MRA & MRV
- All sophisticated CT examinations & procedures including CT vascular analysis, CT chlonography
- Performing all the general & part sonography examinations
- All conventional Radiology techniques & procedures
- Ministry of Health, Egypt
- Egyptian Society of Radiology
- Emirates Medical Association
- More than 17yrs experience as General Radiologist with special interest in Muskoskeletal imaging at Rashid Hospital.
- Mastered various MR examinations interpreting & reporting Muscoskeletal, Neuro, Whole body, MRA, MRV, MRCP & diffusion scans.
- CT examinations including Neuroradiology, Muscoskeletal Images.
- All general and special Ultrasonography procedures including Thyroid, breast, scrotal, peripheral venous doppler
- Conventional Radiology including Paediatric imaging, GI barium studies, Sialography, ascending and descending Venography
- Diagnostic conventional Angiography