Dr. Abdulla Qassim
- CCST, FRCS, MRCS, MSc
- Master in Neurosciences
- Fellowship of the Royal College FRCS (Neurosurgery) in 2009
- Certificate of Completion of Higher Surgical Training CCST in 2011
- The recipient of Dubai Government Excellence Award in 2012.
- Awarded post-graduate certificate in Medical Education from Keele University in UK in 2013.
- Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- Past board member of the Emirates Society of Neurological Surgeons.
- Head of Department of Neurosurgery in Rashid Hospital in Dubai, and the Saudi Board neurosurgery examination and training programme.
- Training Programme Director for Rashid Hospital Centre
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & SERVICES OFFERED
- Cranial and spinal microscopic vascular neurosurgery (cerebral aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation AVM, AV fistula, cavernoma)
- Cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding)
- Skull base
- Tumours of the brain and spinal cord (glioma, meningioma, neuroma, schwannoma)
- VP and VA shunt
- Endoscopic third ventriculostomy ETV
- Lumbar and cervical disc surgery
- Surgery of narrow spinal canal (stenosis)
- Pituitary gland (adenoma) surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical management of trigeminal neuralgia
- Paediatric neurosurgery and peripheral nerve (Carpel Tunnel) surgery
- Extensive experience in trauma of the nervous system