Dr. Georgios Pechlivanidis
- MD Voronezh State Medical Institute named after N.N. Burdenko Voronezh, Russian Federation
- CCST in Anaesthesiology (Greek Board)
- CCST in Anaesthesiology (GMC UK
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SERVICES OFFERED:
Dr George has wide range of experience in the field of Anaesthesia and Pain Management. He has 35 years of experience providing daily anesthetic cover for emergency and elective theatre lists including wide range of surgical procedures, but mainly Orthopedic, Gynecology, Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology theatre lists. He also supervised and taught junior colleagues on daily basis. He provides anesthetic cover for pediatric patients of any age.
- Athens Medical Association
- General Medical Council (UK)
35 years of experience in Anaesthesia and ICU in major Governmental and Private Hospitals in Russia and Greece.