Dr. Basil Khaled Moh’d Nasrallah
- Postgraduate Certificate in Allergy/ Imperial College London (UK)
- American Board of Pediatrics (USA)
- CCT of Pediatrics (UK)
- MRCPCH (UK_
- MBBS – Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Management of all general pediatric diseases.
- Care and follow up of Newborns and preterm babies after discharge from hospital.
- Immunization and health support program.
- Guidance on infant and child nutrition and assessment of growth and development.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Pediatric emergencies as respiratory distress (asthma exacerbation, bronchiolitis , croup and others ), seizures ,etc
- Management of Pediatric & Neonatal chronic medical problems.
- Basic life support
- Neonatal life support
- Former Consultant of Pediatrics and Head of Pediatric Department at American Hospital Dubai
- Former Consultant of Pediatrics at South Manchester University Hospitals,UK
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatric (FAAP)
- Fellow of Royal collage of physicians and child health (FRCPCH)
- Member of British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
- General pediatric with special interest in pediatric Allergy and Respiratory disorders including:
- Healthy newborn checks and vaccination
- Developmental assessments
- Medical management of all general pediatric cases
- Specialize in allergic and respiratory conditions, including:
- Pediatric allergies and asthma
- chronic cough
- Allergic rhinitis, Sinusitis
- Asthma, pulmonary function test and FENO
- Atopic dermatitis or eczema
- Food allergies and skin testing
- Urticaria (hives)
- Immunotherapy and desensitization
- Food / Allergy and skin testing
- Food oral challenge test
- Chronic Urticaria
- Hay fever and desensitization (sublingual and subcutaneous)
- Asthma and Aerollergen (complicated uncontrolled asthma management)
- Recurrent chest infections evaluation